There are no dates currently on the schedule for this course.
|Price per person:||$149|
|Length of class:||three hours|
|Version covered:||for Office 365|
In this three-hour training session, you will learn how to apply filters to data using wildcards and SQL operators, sort records, convert a filter to a query, and create queries using the Wizard and from scratch. You will use INNER and OUTER joins in queries, parameters, grouping and calculations. Lastly, you will learn how to create simple forms and reports.
This class is ideally suited for people who have taken our Access Beginning class or have at least six months of experience using Access.
- Filter records by menu, selection and form
- Sort records by one or more fields
- Toggle and remove filters and sorts
- Create Select queries
- The Query Wizard
- Design a query from scratch
- Filter data using a query
- Join data from different tables
- Inner vs Outer joins
- Write calculations in a query
- Use parameters in queries
- Create Update queries
- Group and summarize data
Creating Forms and Reports
- Create a simple form
- Create a simple report
- Preview a report before printing