There are no dates currently on the schedule for this course.
|Price per person:||$119|
|Length of class:||three hours|
In this three-hour session, you will learn how to use Google Forms to build beautiful, intuitive web forms, distribute them easily to your intended audience, and then monitor and analyze the form submissions.
This class is ideally suited for people who have attended our Google Apps Beginning course or are comfortable in the common Google Apps, and want to create forms and manage form submissions.
Build Google Forms
- understand form fields and data columns
- create a new form from scratch
- add questions
- understand response types
- group questions into sections
- insert text between questions
- apply a design theme
- add title and custom logo
- send links to forms
- invite responses
- monitor responses
- disable submissions
- view summary and detail reports
- export responses to Google Sheets
- create slideshow of response summary graphics