There are no dates currently on the schedule for this course.
|Price per person:||$195|
|Length of class:||three hours|
|Version covered:||2016 for Windows|
In this three-hour session, you will learn how to markup or "redline" a document with suggested changes, potentially from multiple authors, and then accept or reject those changes when crafting the final version. You will also learn how to present columnar information in tables and how to draw freeform tables. You will also create a table to store data to be used in a mail merge, producing personalized letters, envelopes or mailing labels from that data.
This class is designed for people who have attended up through our Word Intermediate 2 class or who are comfortable performing the skills taught in that class.
- understanding "change tracking"
- making tracked changes
- setting track change options
- adding and deleting comments
- switching views of document markup
- accepting and rejecting changes
- combining versions of the same document
- protection/prohibiting untracked changes
Creating and Using Tables
- drawing and inserting tables
- entering content into table cells
- selecting within a table
- inserting and deleting rows and columns
- merging and splitting cells
- resizing columns, rows and tables
- performing calculations in table cells
- applying borders and shading
- creating and applying table styles
- creating and selecting data source documents
- adding fields and records
- creating a form document
- inserting merge field placeholders
- merging the documents
- creating mailing labels
- printing envelopes