|Price per person:|| $149|
|Length of class:||three hours|
|Version covered:||for Office 365|
Work smarter, not harder. This three-hour session for Windows and Mac users reveals secrets to using Word at maximum efficiency. You will learn how to apply, define, redefine and import styles, which let you make global formatting changes instantly. You will learn how to use section formatting to set headers and footers with page numbers and build multiple column layouts. You will also learn how to automate text entry with AutoCorrect and AutoText.
This class is designed for people who have attended our Word Intermediate 1 class or who are comfortable performing the skills taught in that class.
Using Style Sheets
Printable Course Description
- applying styles
- modifying style definitions
- defining new styles
- adding styles to the Quick Styles gallery
- copying styles between documents
- applying heading styles in Outline view
- creating section breaks
- determining section start type
- creating multi-column layouts
- including page numbers on each page
- unique headers and footers in each section
- landscape orientation in a section
Automating Text Entry
- setting AutoCorrect options
- adding AutoCorrect entries
- inserting AutoCorrect entries
- working with Building Blocks
Quotes from our Word students
- "I truly enjoyed your training and feel your classes are amazing and informative. The time and patience you take to teach your students is exemplary. I've been to a few trainings in my 38 years of service to the county and found you are the best I've attended."
- Sandy Contreras Rodriguez, LA County Hall of Records
- "Tim is an excellent instructor and I learned so much from him during my session. I wish I had that course in high school and definitely before writing my 6 chapter, 100+ page dissertation. Oh well, I know it now. Definitely the best course I have ever taken."
- Tepring Piquado, PhD, Neuroscientist
- "I came to you after having failed the tech test at a job interview, a job I really wanted and needed. The head of the company said he would be willing to re-test me in September, when they would actually be looking to hire someone.
I then found your website and after just one lesson with you, it was as if the clouds had parted! I knew I had found the person who could help me accomplish my goals. I went on to take several more classes at Accelerate and I GOT THE JOB!! I start on Monday, and I know it wouldn't have happened without your instruction, Tim. You were so good and patient, you really give it your all - and your all is awesome!"
- "Superb class. Tim did a wonderful job in explaining each procedure slowly and distinctly. He also reinforced the learning each step of the way by careful review."
- Accelerate student
- "Tim explained everything well. Excellent instructor, patient with questions and thorough in going over everything enough times even for the least experienced user."
- Accelerate student