There are no dates currently on the schedule for this course.
|Price per person:||$149|
|Length of class:||three hours|
|Version covered:||2016 for Windows|
Work smarter, not harder. This three-hour session reveals secrets to using Word at maximum efficiency. You will learn how to apply, define, redefine and import styles, which let you make global formatting changes instantly. You will learn how to use section formatting to set headers and footers with page numbers and build multiple column layouts. You will also learn how to automate text entry with AutoCorrect and AutoText.
This class is designed for people who have attended our Word Intermediate 1 class or who are comfortable performing the skills taught in that class.
Using Style Sheets
- applying styles
- modifying style definitions
- defining new styles
- adding styles to the Quick Styles gallery
- copying styles between documents
- applying heading styles in Outline view
- creating section breaks
- determining section start type
- creating multi-column layouts
- including page numbers on each page
- unique headers and footers in each section
- landscape orientation in a section
Automating Text Entry
- setting AutoCorrect options
- adding AutoCorrect entries
- inserting AutoCorrect entries
- working with Building Blocks