There are no dates currently on the schedule for this course.
|Price per person:||$149|
|Length of class:||three hours|
|Version covered:||2016 for Windows|
How your documents look reflects on you, so make them look sharp! In this three-hour session, you will learn how to format paragraphs precisely with indents, tab stops, and line and paragraph spacing, edit text with spell check and search-and-replace, and insert professional-looking images and illustrations to strengthen your message.
This class is designed for people who have attended our Word Beginning class or who are comfortable performing the skills taught in that class. Typing skills are helpful, but not required.
- controlling line and paragraph spacing
- setting paragraph alignment
- setting tab stops to create columns
- adjusting paragraph indents
- applying borders and shading
- creating bulleted and numbered paragraphs
Proofing and Improving Text
- checking for spelling and grammar mistakes
- using the thesaurus
- replacing text throughout a document
- inserting special characters such as © and ™
Adding Graphics to Documents
- searching for and inserting graphics
- drawing shapes
- adding text boxes
- creating SmartArt graphics and WordArt
- controlling image position and text wrap
- placing a watermark