There are no dates for this course currently on the schedule.
|Price per person:||$149|
|Length of class:||three hours|
|Version covered:||2016 for Windows|
How your documents look reflects on you, so make them look sharp! In this half-day session, you will learn how to format paragraphs precisely with indents, tab stops, and line and paragraph spacing, edit text with spell check and search-and-replace, and insert professional-looking images and illustrations to strengthen your message.
This class is designed for people who have attended Session 1 or have been using Microsoft Word for three months or more. Typing skills are helpful, but not required.
- controlling line and paragraph spacing
- setting paragraph alignment
- setting tab stops to create columns
- adjusting paragraph indents
- applying borders and shading
- creating bulleted and numbered paragraphs
Proofing and Improving Text
- checking for spelling and grammar mistakes
- using the thesaurus
- replacing text throughout a document
- inserting special characters such as © and ™
Adding Graphics to Documents
- searching for and inserting graphics
- drawing shapes
- adding text boxes
- creating SmartArt graphics and WordArt
- controlling image position and text wrap
- placing a watermark