There are no dates currently on the schedule for this course.
|Price per person:||$195|
|Length of class:||three hours|
|Version covered:||2016 for Mac|
Transform static slideshows into engaging, energetic presentations by learning to tastefully apply motion to bullet text, images, shapes, SmartArt graphics and charts. Your presentations will hold your audience's attention by appearing one point or image at a time as you talk about them, without creating duplicate slides. In this three-hour session, you will learn how to apply the four types of motion, how to control effect options like speed and direction, when to use each of the three start triggers, how to completely control the order in which elements appear and disappear, and how to apply slide transitions.
This class is ideally suited for people who have attended our PowerPoint (Mac) Intermediate class or who are comfortable performing the skills taught in that class.
Animating Bullet Text
- on the slide or on the master; which is best?
- adding entrance effects
- controlling effect options like direction
- switching effects
- causing bullet points to appear one at a time
Animating Graphics and Charts
- setting the start event for an object
- mixing multiple start events within an object
- applying entrance and exit effects to an object
- controlling the order of animated objects
Creating Motion Path Animation
- using built-in paths
- creating custom paths
Applying Slide Transitions
- choosing slide transitions effectively
- applying to one or all slides