There are no dates currently on the schedule for this course.
|Price per person:||$149|
|Length of class:||three hours|
|Version covered:||2016 for Mac|
In this three-hour session, you will learn how to strengthen the message of any PowerPoint presentation by adding SmartArt graphics, AutoShapes, photos, charts and tables. You will insert clip art and photographic images, remove image backgrounds and optimize images to reduce file size. You will transform plain bullet text into captivating SmartArt graphics and use the built-in drawing tools to create custom illustrations. You will create pie charts to illustrate numeric data and tables for columnar data. Finally, learn how to implement Presenter View to deliver your presentation flawlessly.
This class is ideally suited for people who have taken our PowerPoint (Mac) Beginning class or who are comfortable performing the skills taught in that class.
Adding Graphics to Slides
- inserting images and clip art
- moving, resizing, cropping and rotating graphics
- recoloring images and removing backgrounds
- optimizing bitmap images
- inserting SmartArt graphics
- drawing AutoShapes
- changing fill & line color, fill effects, shadows & 3-D
- adding text to AutoShapes
- manipulating objects (align, distribute, stack, group)
- creating charts
Preparing and Giving a Slide Show
- running the slide show
- navigating between slides during the slide show
- using the pen to mark up slides
- using Presenter View