There are no dates currently on the schedule for this course.
|Price per person:||$119|
|Length of class:||three hours|
|Version covered:||2019 for Mac|
In this three-hour session, you will learn how to create effective, engaging presentations using the most efficient techniques available. You will start a new presentation, apply a template or theme, add and import text, and then use Slide Masters to customize backgrounds, color schemes, text formatting and placement of text throughout the entire presentation.
This class is designed for people with at least basic computing skills, such as using a mouse and opening and closing windows. Typing skills are helpful, but no presentation software experience is required.
- learning the Ribbon-based interface
- setting workspace options
- navigating within a presentation
- getting help
- setting up a new presentation
- adding text to slides
- creating new slides
- importing text from an outline
- using speaker notes
Customizing Slide Masters
- working with the Notes master
- working with Slide and Title masters
- changing color schemes
- modifying the background
- adding headers and footers
- saving and using a custom template
Running a Slide Show